Hall Livesey Brown is a Xero Platinum Partner with a team of Xero Champions based at our Tarporley office.
Whilst there are a wide range of cloud-based accounting software solutions available for small businesses, in our opinion, Xero is the best way for business owners to manage their finances.
Xero is the UK’s leading cloud-based accountancy software provider. It provides businesses with real-time insight and visibility of their financial position and performance. Here are just some of the reasons why we recommend Xero to our clients:
- You can access your accounts anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- We can connect with you to share this single-source of up-to-date financial information to give you advice as and when you need it.
- You can connect Xero to your bank account to give you real-time information and simplify bank reconciliation.
- It is designed to make the data entry process easier.
- You can choose from a range of add-on partners such as Receipt Bank and AutoEntry.
Making Tax Digital compatible
Xero is recognised by HMRC as Making Tax Digital (MTD) compatible for VAT.
Since 1 April 2019, businesses, sole traders and landlords with a turnover above the VAT threshold (currently at £85,000) are required under the stringent MTD rules to keep their accounting records and submit their VAT returns digitally using computer software. It is expected that all other businesses will follow in 2020.
We have already helped many clients to seamlessly make the transfer from traditional accounting systems to Xero’s simple, smart and secure cloud-based accounting software.
Xero Accountants in Cheshire
As a Xero Platinum Partner, you’ll get the very best support with the implementation, data migration, set-up, training and selectin the right add-on partners for your business needs.
If you would like to know more about how Xero can simplify and streamline your accounting and ensure MTD compliance, please call us today on 01829 733333.