The agricultural sector is important to Hall Livesey Brown. We have been providing accountancy and tax services to farming and rural businesses for over 90 years.
We understand that the challenges faced by farmers and rural business owners are quite different from those of a typical business owner. Accounting for farming and rural business is a specialist area that requires particular expertise and understanding of the industry.
At Hall Livesey Brown, our dedicated agricultural accounting and tax specialists have significant experience in advising farming and rural businesses, including running their own family farms.
We pride ourselves in giving expert advice, in line with current legislation, to help our agricultural clients to increase profitability and to be tax efficient, now and in the future.
Agricultural accountants and tax services
We can assist farming and rural businesses with:
- Preparing and interpreting your annual accounts
- Carrying out statutory audits
- Ensuring you meet all of your tax deadlines
- Help to reduce your tax liability with proactive tax planning advice
- Providing a range of outsourced accountancy services including payroll, management accounts, VAT returns and bookkeeping
- Producing meaningful cash flow forecasts
- Unbiased, practical advice for family farm structure - partnership or limited company
- Effective succession planning including the use of trusts, wills and capital tax planning
- Assistance towards raising finance for land, quota, vehicle and machinery purchases
- Proactive development land planning and tax advice
- Reliable financial and retirement planning overview
- Independent advice and support during family disputes